воскресенье, 10 ноября 2013 г.

School Education in Britain and the USA

1.There are 2 types of schools in Britain: private (independent) and state.
2. They start school at 5 and leave it at 16.
Children can continue their education and leave school at 18.
3. Preschool education: 2-3 age;
Primary education: 5-11 age;
Secondary education: 11-16 age;
Sixth form college 16-18 age.
4. SAT, GCSE and A-level if they want to continue their education
5.
Yes, they have to.  A-level exam is an entrance exam for leavers.
6.  Yes, in the UK there is The National Curricular.
7. IT takes 12 years, from 5 to 16.
8.  Primary school concentrates on the three R's: reading, writing and 'rithmetic and also developing their creative abilities.
     Secondary school concentrates on the subjects, which are introduced in the national curriculum.
9. When the student does not want to enter the institute
10. Admission requirement to primary and secondary school is the age of children.
11. Elite school education provides children with greater knowledge and in future with better jobs.
12. English, Maths, Science, History, Geography, Physical Education should be an integral part of school curriculum. And Religious Education, Technology and Design are optional subjects.
13. In Russia private schooling is for children of rich parents. Such schools emphasize learning some science deeper than at the other schools.
14. A problem pupil is a pupil, who has problems with some study  and discipline.
15. A good teacher is a very attentive, kind and sensitive person. He or she is to interest children in study.
16. The most memorable things in my school days were holidays, which we spent with the whole class and our teacher. The most exciting thing was our last bell and school-leaving party. And the most painful one for me was when I got not very good marks.
17 I feel very nerveuos, I scared that I had little time to prepare in the proper way.
18.
To my mind, written exam is easier to pass, I can fully concentrate on my work.
19. Sometimes I prefer to be the first to answer in an oral exam.
20.  Yes, I use rough-work sheets in a written exam, it helps me to find the mistakes.
21. I feel uncomfortable.
22. When students prepare cribs, they learn some information.
23. Yes, every time. It scares me.
24. I don't think so.
25. The most difficult thing about exam is not to panic and concentrate on the preparing.
26.  Advantages of private schools: better knowledge, prosperities. Disadvantages: \ children have to live in boarding schools.
27. I think, it’s a very good idea, it helps children to be interested in study.
28. To my mind the pest age to start primary school is 7.
A child must be fully ready for it.
29. They are to stay at school up to 18.
30. I think so, it helps they to feel more comfortable at school, as they are the part of smth.
31. Yes, it’s necessary, it helps to see children’s progress in study.
32. Only some tests, I think. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий